Hygiene and social distancing measures To help make our stores safer, we’ve introduced several measures to help us maintain an appropriate distance from each other while in our stores.
We will review and adapt these in-store measures as the environment evolves.
1. Introduce a limit to the number of customers in store at any given time.
Our stores will have signage displayed with the max capacity allowed in store at any one time.
If the store has reached capacity, the number of customers will be managed using a one in, one out policy.
2. Maintain 1.5 metres apart from each other where possible
Social distancing tape will be placed around our floors and seating areas.
These can be found throughout the store as reminders, as well as areas where you may be required to queue.
3. Use EFTPOS/payWave/Tap n Go services available
We strongly encourage you to use your card or phone to tap and pay instead of cash, whenever possible.?
4. Use sanitisation station upon entering the store
A team member will be at the entry door to offer hand sanitiser which you’ll be required to use before entering the store.
5. Regular cleaning routines throughout the entire store
We apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene across our stores.
We have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
6. Remove and put on your own footwear
Our team will still be available to assist you with any sizing questions you may have;
however, they will maintain 1.5 metre distance to comply with social distancing! We will also have disposable try on socks and gloves available.
7. Training for team members on social distancing and additional hygiene measures
All our team members will be required to complete a training course before coming back to work.
Thank you for playing your part in helping us practise social distancing! We appreciate your continued support as we work through this together.